Rarely does a situation arise where business, family and community blur together as they have in these last few weeks. With the strain of the ongoing impact of COVID-19, please know that our company is here to help if you need any support. These are difficult, and unprecedented times, but we sincerely believe that if we stick together as a community, and be the best version of ourselves, we will all get through this.
If we can help with a teleworker policy, remote worker management plan, crisis communication plans, templates, extra hands, whatever you need, we are here.
After talking to many of our peers, we wanted to share a few thoughts:
- Please make sure that you have a 12-month cash flow plan in place for your business in case the financial impact extends that long
- Research relief funds available to you in your state. There is help available!
- Reach out to SBA resources, local county, and state offices, and your chamber of commerce for help navigating to the right sources. For example, New Jersey has added this webpage and hotline 800-JERSEY7. If you know of any good resources in your community or state, please add them to the comments section below!
- You can also follow updates on Channele2e’s SMA loans coverage
- Reach out to your bank since many have unveiled new short-term financing programs
- Reach out to your vendors and partners to gather info on their relief programs
- To be on the safe side, move your credit line balance to an operational account for a few weeks
- File a Business Interruption insurance claim
- Review your list of clients by vertical to better understand the impact and consider specific assistance you can offer them
- Focus on your opportunities. For example:
- Cloud solutions
- Remote workplace and security concerns associated with “work from home”
- Remote classrooms
- Disaster recovery
- Business continuity
Please remember, each of us has certain specialties, and particular value to offer. If we all work together, filling in gaps for each other where we can, we will get through this much more easily.